Limone Piemonte is
an attractive destination all the year.
Countless sports can be practiced both in winter and in summer:
- Climbing and hiking trips (Rocca dell’Abisso, Cima Fascia, Monte
- Mountain bike: by Limone can even reach the sea following the “Vie
- Equestrian: in area Limonetto there is a riding
- Golf: in area “San Bernardo” there is the golf course to nine
holes “Co’ Paris” and in Cuneo at 32 km there is “Golf I Pioppi” to
- Rafting and canyoning
- Tennis, football, volleyball and basket at “Campo Base” in Region
- Beach-volley in the country field
- Skating in the centre town track, at wheel (in summer) on ice (in
- Alpine skiing, cross country skiing, snowboard, off-piste and ski
There is also the possibility of free use of the village gym.
Stocked emporiums and stores sports equipment and clothing, renowned
boutiques, shops of art, valuables antiques attract visitors seeking
to quality purchases.
Then there is no lack of opportunities for the greedy ones: local
products, foods that develop with art the traditional recipes.